The LPC is organising a joint training event for Coventry and Warwickshire pharmacies focusing on the new Community Pharmacy Contractual Framework & Primary Care Networks. Emails have been sent previously, but if you missed it, here are the details:
Come and find out all about the different aspects of the new framework and what you need to do and when. We will provide training and tick off some of the activities and help you get action plans to meet all the requirements to achieve the maximum number of points that you can.
We’ll also help you get ready for the new ways of working in the NHS – introduce you to your primary care network leads and colleagues.
LPC members and exhibitors will be available to offer one to one help and advice as needed, e.g. if new to HLP – come along and find out how to get started.
• 09:30 Registration
• 10:00 Introductions and overview for the day
• 10:10 The new contractual framework
• 10:30 Pharmacy Quality Scheme
• Gateway & the 5 Bundles – Digital, Asthma, PCNs, Prevention,
Medicines Safety, Risk Management
• 12:15 Training options – CPPE & VO and enablers
• 12:30 CPCS
• 13:00 Action Plan and Timeline
• 13:30 Lunch
• 14:30 Primary Care Networks Training Session
• 15:30 Primary Care Networks
• 16:00 Closing Remarks
Please book your place through Eventbrite
You can download the flyer HERE
Check out our website for more EVENTS.