As part of our on-going programme of training, the LPC has arranged an on-line training solution for all pharmacies fully funded by NHS England. The courses are designed to support the NHS Public Health Campaigns and Healthy Living Pharmacy Champions and team to ensure the best outcomes for Patients. The training is provided by Virtual Outcomes and is a monthly on-line training course that can be accessed at any time. The courses are free to all contractors and their teams. On the 1st of each month a new course will become available and can be accessed at work or at home via a PC, tablet or mobile device. All your team needs to access the training is your F Code and they will be able to see the courses available. You can access all courses since January 2018.
Features & Benefits:
• Each course takes 15-25 minutes to complete
• Certificate of completion – to go in Healthy Living Pharmacy and/or GPhC file as evidence of continued staff training
• Links to websites for resources to support the campaigns are on website and easy to access
• Hints and Tips on how to set up HLP Health Zones
• New staff will be able to access ALL the courses available
Please follow this link for further details: https://www.virtualoutcomes.co.uk/
You can access all courses through this LINK by logging in with your credentials.
The 2019 training programme supports the six national public health campaigns. There will be a training module available on each of the 6 topics prior to the start of the national campaign to ensure that pharmacy teams have links to the resources available so that they can build great displays as well as having the knowledge to support their customers.
The 2019 programme is available to download HERE.
Your feedback is important to help develop the courses so please let us know what you think.